Alley Cat Solar Security Series – ACSM5 – Entrance and Construction Zone Lights
The motion activated H2 LED Solar Security light automatically detects motion at night. It turns on for 60 seconds each time. One 6 hour charge of sun light will produce 100 motion “on” cycles. Excellent for boat docks and marina lighting, therefore these produces NO light pollution and very reliable! This provides safety and security for building door entrances as well as Home Owners Association mailbox areas. The wireless “AlleyCat” security light automatically comes on when motion is detected within 10 feet of the fixture. It provides a bright illumination which in turn adds security and safety.
Alley Cat Solar Security Features
- Rain-proof, IP65 Metal Housing
- Reliable for outdoor installation.
- Highly Integrated includes all components without extra wiring outside the unit.
- 5 watt Crystalline silicone panel
- 10 foot post and wall mount hardware with S/S bolts included
- Push button OFF/AUTO on switch
- 64 LED’s, 350 Lumens, 120° spread
- 40 foot diameter of light from 10 foot height
- Dusk activation, motion on range 16 foot detection zone
- Combine latest solar power and LED lighting technology.
- High capacity, long-life Lithium Battery, with excellent high temperature characteristics to ensure the whole product life span.
- The main structure is made of material with anti-corrosion treatment.
- Boat Docks and Marinas
- Construction Zones
- Mail Box areas
- AG Buildings
- Door ways
The fine print, except not so fine.
- When the ambient temperature rises close to the human body temperature. The motion detection distance will be shortened, but will still remain functional.
- You’ll need to clean the solar panel surface with a soft cloth periodically to maintain functionality.
- You don’t want to allow the solar panel from being covered by buildings.
- The total lighting time is based on full sun and ideal placement of light. In winter or on cloudy days the ideal lighting time may be affected.